If you have been following my post, you may recall there was one particular entry talking about the donation of blood Malaria pills and blood donation,well...i think i got an overdose of blood donation in my dream last night. And guess who's the "nurse" in charge of inserting the needles into my veins??
Presenting my boss, the infamous bloodsucker! I think I am deeply traumatized by the recent events. Though I always adopt a "none of my business" attitude, but I think I am quite traumatized with the way he treated one of my seniors. The senior involved is someone whom I think can definitely make it as a qualified and good PhD student. But alas, my boss doesn't think that way...
Anyway, back to that dream, I actually had that stupid dream of my boss making me donate 3 full packs of 500ml blood. I also remember him telling me to close and open my fist to make the blood pump out faster. All the normal procedure of blood donation. Only this time,having me donate out 1.5L of blood at a single time is enough to make me die. To me, a dream can never be apt enough. He's sucking our life day by day...just like that dream. But the main consolation is that at least I die faster in my dream, not like what I am experiencing now...a slow and torturous journey.
4 more years to go! Jiayou!!
1 comment:
THUMBS UP!! TOTALLY APT.
Post a Comment