There must be an idiot out there, someone without brains and thinks through the ass!
Initially, that idiot called me once every two weeks, using an anonymonous line and will always start off by asking " Hello...XX blah blah there?", in a Filipino/ foreign worker accent. I will say politely that you have gotten the wrong number, thinking that it's some innocent person who might be so illiterate that he/she cannot read numbers.
But what the hell! This morning, while I was concussing on the bus, that idiotic pea-brained called me not once, but 7 times! I rejected 4 times and shouted in his/her ears " I've said you called the wrong number!!" 2 times. Alas, that idiot kept harassing me! I've turned off my mobile but hey, IT is my number! What if some other important calls need to come through and my mobile's flat because of that bastard?! Totally shit!
Advice(s) ?
3 comments:
haha, i shall give advice. scold that person lor. scold all the vulgarities that u know. it's a rare opportunity to explore ur vocabulary of this area.
For example, the infamous line: "This is XYZ Funeral Parlor, we've been expecting your call"
wa... wsw, what a suggestion. haha. maybe the person don't understand what you were scolding then how?
How about trying "yah this is XX blah blah. what do you want?"
then see what she says. tell her SLOWLY that she has dialed the wrong number. ask her to stop calling. Previously, i think while scolding, you probably spoke too fast so she couldn't catch a single word that you said. some filipinos do not understand english that well so by speaking slowly, maybe she will understand?
Hahaha...thanks for the very sincere comments..i was just about to ponder how come no one wants to reply one? Hmph!
Post a Comment