Sunday, October 09, 2005

Crappy thoughts

Judging from the number of entries that I had made on my students, you may think that I am enjoying my life as a private tutor. In a way it is...getting to chat/ talk crap with these young people. Not trying to insinulate the idea that I am old. In fact I am only older by 8 yrs old, not a lot ok?!

Anyway, teenagers are a pretty cute lot of people in a way. The interaction you can make between them and the young kids are different. Teenagers have their own thoughts which can be pretty scary at times (cos it is really quite crappish at times). For instance, I just started a tuition lobang at a tuition center located in Simei. It had been three weeks since I started teaching this class of Sec 3 boisterous kids. As the majority of the students is made up of guys who are loud and beeming with "lust", it is pretty fun watching how they tried to get to know a new pretty tutor teaching next door. When I asked them whether they know the age of the tutor and that they replied 20, I feigned amazement and disgust for their openness to "elder sister-younger brother" relationship. One even replied, "Why not? As long as she is not married...and she will be bo-bian if she is pregnant with my kid..hahahaha!"

Duh! In the end, I poured a complete bucket of cold water at the guys by saying, "Please lor, it is not as if she is interested in you guys in the first place. Think too much liao lor. Do your work!"

See! I say they are full of crap. Get it?

No comments: