Just some of the modified lyrics of the latest hit of David Powter's album
Bad Day
I(You) stand in line just to hit a new low
I tell you my life's been way off line
So where is the passion when you need it the most?
After hitting a new low last week, I have to declare that this week is totally slack. Excuses for such slack behavior include " It is the month of December!!", "Birthday week", " My brother's post-wedding week", " Need time to clear up the room for myself" blah blah...But to be honest, I am just slack. Nothing much to do anyway for the moment.
Thanks so much for all the gifts that I have received for my birthday this year. I feel so appreciated with all these showerings of care and concern. All the after-work entertainment we had together were also very fun! Kiitos paljon!
No comments:
Post a Comment