Saturday, November 12, 2005

Help

Define help.

Helping people is to assist them willingly in certain activities. This is so as to catalyze their achievement of a certain objective.

So which are the key words here?
"Assist", "Willingly", "Catalyze" and "Achievement of objective"
And to me, the most important one is "willingly".

If you say "Ok, i'll help you." to person A and the next moment you complain to person B about helping person A, then for goodness sake, you are not helping person A! Just say out what is in your mind! You are not willing to help!

1 is 1, 2 is 2.
Don't complicate things. I hate complications.

P/S: i am not trying to insulate anything. Just a general thought.

1 comment:

Peiying said...

Now that I read back this, I think I am guilty of this too...life goes a big round and slaps you in your cheeks.