A series of holidays didn't make me happy. I found it hard to define what happiness is...is a true definition of happiness so important? If not, why is it so difficult to experience happiness? Whatever...
Anyway, my brother's moving out...he's starting to move out his things and furniture already. Something I had been looking forward to but when it really did happen, I felt as if I had lost something of my life. I guess this is growing up. My father used to say that we should cherish the sibling relationship that we have in our childhood days, for there will be a day when we will establish our own families or get busy with our own lives, and never contact each other as frequently as before.
A day without contact will turn to become a year without contact and soon it becomes a habit. When we finally contact, awkwardness will fill the air. Whatever is lost shall never be replaced.
No comments:
Post a Comment