Gosh...to think that I always sleep to the next morning like a dead pig. Now, such blessing doesn't seem to occur to me anymore. For 2 consecutive days, I had been dreaming of myself as a witness to car accidents. Witnessing my own death isn't fun. Not that this is the first time I had dreamt of car accidents. But for 2 times in a row and the details are so vivid that I think I should spare you all with the details. As a hint of how scary those dreams were, words like "meshed up", "bloody", "a series of cars hitting one after the other" will have to be used. I think there's something seriously wrong here...not that I know what's going wrong. At least I know it is affecting how rejuvenated I am in the next morning. Sigh...
Curiosity got the better of me, and such occasions definitely call for the need to surf the Dreams Dictionary. So here goes:
1) To dream that you are in an accident, signifies pent up guilt and you are sub-consciously punishing yourself over it. (OK..then I think I am feeling very guilty about something based on serious the car accident I am involved in is ...but what???)
2) Accident dreams may also represent your straightforward fears of being an actual, physical accident. You may be simply nervous about getting behind the wheel. This dream may be a clear warning to cautious of approaching vehicles (Duh...who's not scared of being involved in one?)
3) To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path. (Perhaps I can use this as an excuse to give myself a holiday? Hmmm....)
Sigh....
2 comments:
Well, duh... Of course it's the first option. It's so obvious. Your acid tongue hurt too many people already, and your sub-conscious is telling you to change.
*hyuk hyuk...*
Thanks huh....
Post a Comment