Ok, I know I can be pretty incoherent in front of my boss.
I know I blush easily and my heart races like a bunny.
I know I cannot churn out those results you had expected.
I know I don't have much time left.
And I know your funding for this project is going to run dry.
I know my words are jumping from here to there as I am trying to figure out my thoughts in the midst of your piercing glares.
I know, I know, I know.
But do you know how hard we had tried, how much sleep we lose over your words?
Thanks a lot to my labmates who had so readily stepped out to offer consolations (listen finish and that's it lah) and advices (Klenow Fragment, PDMS blah blah) to me...thnks a lot for offering your help when I had been stepped by the giant..it really did help to soothe my sian-nessz.
No comments:
Post a Comment