Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm not a fool

This is my blog, and I write what I want to write. If you think I am talking about you, I have no apologies reserved for you.

Some people think I am a fool not to know things. They discuss silently when I am not around, and hush up once I am back. They come into my room in a group, exchange a few glances and then walked out of the room to discuss. If you want to keep things a secret from me, bloody hell do a better job.

Don't let me learn about things from others, and worse, from my own boss. I made myself a fool to try to defend the person two months ago. I felt betrayed to even defend the person, to find excuses in the past and to be scolded by my boss. Now, when my boss tell me what's happening, I felt like a fool and want to eat back my words.

At least I learnt that I need to keep my distance from these people.

No comments: