For all who don't know what I have been up to, I have been to no good.
- Down with gastroenteritis, or commonly known as stomach flu.
- Degrading myself by rummaging through public dustbins in search of dog poo (refer to my "good" and "encouraging" fren's 18 May 2007 entry @ http://wongsw.blogspot.com/)
- Pestering my good and very kind frens for their feces (I am really, very, truly sorry if I made any of you sick from the act of scooping feces into the sampling container. Sorry pals!)
- Having dinners and gathering, and inevitably ending up with my friends talking about my shit (quite literally) work.
- Attending International Water Association-Leading Edge Technology (IWA-LET) conference held at Swissotel (Singapore). Enjoying the rather sumptuous meal, and the company of my frens made in the lab.
- Extracting DNA from almost all collected feces (tiring chore), amplifying microbial targets of interest and blah blah.
- Absorbing all arrows from my boss, and slowly digesting them....if I can.
Well, life's rather shitty for me, as you all can see. Hopefully, it gets better (which I doubt). But hey, I HAVE to ENJOY it!
1 comment:
Why the "good" and "encouraging" words got inverted commas?
抗议!抗议!
Haha... good to see u write again.
Post a Comment