Yet another dream I had...
" While I was trying to separate my pets (soft-shelled turtle and my fighting fish), my turtle's flap was hooked onto a hook at the bottom of the tank and it ripped apart. Flabbergasted, I quickly put it into a separate tank. And when I looked closer, its head had dropped off. Blood oozing out and turning the water red."
A very disturbing dream that I had after talking to boss on the same day...
"Dream dictionary:
To see turtles in your dream, suggests that you will make slow but steady progress. You need to slow down and pace yourself. Alternatively, it indicates that you are sheltering yourself from the realities of life.
To dream that you are being chased by a turtle, indicates that you are hiding behind a facade instead of confronting the things that are bothering you."
***********************
How very true indeed....
I was trying to shelter myself from the realities of life...living in a state of self-denial.
I was the turtle and boss ripped apart my shelter. His words were sincere and true. But they were those that I had subconciously feared.
He never fails to make me feel bad of myself. Never.
2 comments:
He doesn't have very high EQ, does he? And yes, he makes all of us feel bad. Constantly.
Change? What do people say about leopards changing?
Two to three more years...
Update you blog pls...
Post a Comment