I gave myself one day to straighten out my thoughts....
I thought I finally realized what was making me so unhappy for my whole life.
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
I was unhappy because I thought I was unhappy.
I was unhappy because of the immense amount of jealously, hatred and anger embedded within my innermost soul.
They consumed me. And they controlled my thoughts.
I saw my own reflections from the people around me.
For a moment, I despised those reflections.
I was angry with them.
I hated them.
Without realizing that I was hating myself as well.
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal; you are the one who gets burned."
I am still clutching tightly to that hot piece of coal, very much like a child who is unable to give up her very precious toy...
May I be enlightened.
4 comments:
what happened to you? u seem ok in schl leh. Why this sudden thought abt such things?
Don't think too much yah? sometimes the more you think, the more upset you are.
Sorry i'm not good at encouraging pple but anyway, do sincerely hope that u cheer up. =)
Such feelings of jealousy, hatred and anger are part and parcel of life but be sure not to let it control you. You should control them instead k?!
Should be some form of PMS I am suffering...ha!
probably...but then aagain a friend once told me that no one can put you out of the depression or shithole except yourself.
if u are really so Alpha.. then ultimately maybe you are the only one that can lead youself out..
I am not an alpha ok? I am a vulnerable soul afterall...haha
Post a Comment