Was in the laundry room, trying to get my washed clothes into the dryer to dry. So happened that all 4 of the 5 dryers were occupied, and 1 dryer is spoilt. Out of the 4 occupied dryers, 2 were ready but the owners have not come to collect their clothes. So I proceeded to move the clothes out from one of the dryers. I unintentionally dropped some small items on the floor, and just then, the lady owner came in and started saying,"OH!!!! Why CAN'T you wait?!!!". From China. Definite.
Then I said, "I'm sorry about this." And she said again, "Why CAN'T YOU WAIT??!"
Feeling my fury rising, I explained that I wanted to use the dryer and how could I possibly know when she is coming to collect her clothes? Then she said it's just a minute since it ended. So I said, this time rather fiercely, "Look, I am real sorry about this but I don't know when you are coming down to collect your clothes. And I need to use the dryer (so I moved the clothes out)." And she just said, "Next time, you should just WAIT." and walked away. WTH.
No comments:
Post a Comment