XZ just reminded me that some friends keep track of my whereabouts using this blog, especially for those who don't meet up that often. So I guess I should keep a dilligent effort to keep this blog alive.
Well, for those who don't know, I am back from US for about two weeks already. It's amazing how 4 months just went by. It's a pity I missed the spring. I always seem to miss the spring. The budding flowers and fresh greens would be a nice sight that remind us of the wonders of life.
It's good to be back home and meet up with friends. It's great to stay home and I don't have to do housework on Sundays! It's nice to be back at NUS where I get a big table on my own. The only thing is that I have a neighbour sitting next to my desk. Damn it. Doesn't he respect privacy? There are other tables elsewhere, for goodness sake.
I've finally got internet at home. Somehow, I must be the most sua ku person in Singapore because I just realize there is a thing called Mobile Broadband. I'm always the type who thinks that routers and broadband stations are the ugliest thing on earth. And when I saw those mobile broadband modems, I was simply amazed. So the next day after I learnt about this, I signed up for it. So now I am, blogging at the comforts of my home.
My parents aren't too used that I am going to stay home all day on Sundays. Afterall, I haven't done so since I started my PhD. What the hell was I doing all these 5 yrs?!
2 comments:
Your latest entry and the previous one is more than a month apart and you're lamenting that I don't update my blog regularly!
The pot is calling the kettle black.
haha...
OK wat....mine is post-dated but accurate reflections of my boring life. Your life so exciting but u censored those happening parts lor. :P
Post a Comment