Wow, there was an immense number of comments for my previous post. Some gloat while the others console. Just goes to see the kind of friendship we share in the lab...tsk tsk.
Anyway, just to digress a bit, I am a social escort for this past week. Yesh, you heard it right. Social escort---- a term given to me by our Dear Ms WSW. But it's alright, the "client" is a nice lady. Had to accompany her in the lab as well as for meals. A bit the sianz too. Just hope Friday comes soon...but anyway even after she leaves, the collaborative work will still continue. Duh.
Back to the topic, Boss seems to know I have a lot of things to do. That day Melayu and I were discussing one of our projects in boss' office. I took the chance to try to deflect A's project to CK. Boss however gave a rather reluctant face and said that I am more familiar with the entire process (I was thinking of course not! I wasn't even dealing with silicon wafer at all!). I guess my expression shows how tormented I am. So boss asked me to prioritize my work and I daringly said I had lost my ability to do so with so much work piled up (but of cos not in a fierce tone lah, or else I wouldn't be here writing this entry).
And as if a miracle had happened, boss started asking me what my work list was and sat down there telling me which and which to do first. Even though that stupid schedule means doing A's project FIRST. Shitty. But I guess it was REALLY something you seldom see from our boss...if you know what kind of person he is.
Whatever...I guess the shit is solidified and stuck. Time to clean up the mess.
4 comments:
lol! Congrats! It only shows that he is a human afterall. Good to hear that he helped you prioritise the shit that you have. Too bad mine is at the top of the list though. Ah... but once you get that out of the way...
??!
I still have his priority list (scribbled with his handwriting) for me kept. The next time he asks me why this and this not done, I will show him that to remind him. *rub handz* Aiya...say say only lah, u think i really dare meh?!
coz not.. coz u like him a lot mah!!!hahahahah..just kidding
hahahaha....^_^|||
Post a Comment